Sweet Revenge of KOIRA

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Work Hard. Have Fun, Make Difference ♥☺


Hello June 7.  I still can't believe that it's my seventh month in working hir at One contact center as a Linkbuilder. Time flies so fast. I can even remember how I looked when I was still on my first week as a Trainee.Haha I remember I sign my contract last October 29. I was able to start my work October 30, but I decided to start it on November seven haha (Ako daw bahala kung kelan ko gusto magstart ee). Three days before my 20th birthday. I was really exited but still I'm nervous.This is my first job ever. Thanks to my tito. Engr. Donald Tamag,and the President of Onecontact Center. Sir Butch.

Seven months of learning and stress haha. Full of emotion, with my co-workers. Thanks to my officemate for being the Kewlllest team in OCC. I'm happy to be part of SEO family. Geeees! I was just so lucky that they were with me. No dull moments. I seriously had real blast. Thanks for the kick-ass moments. Iloveyou SEO :|

PS. Probitionary-Regular Peahleaseeeeeeeeee ♥☺
Luck to me is something else. Hard work - and realizing what is opportunity and what isn't.


AIM HIGH KOIRA - DREAM BIG! :))

My goal this year is to life my life to its full extent. If you'd like to improve in a specific area of your life keep mind of your goals, and most importantly keep track! It's the only way you'll make progress! Godbless!


1 comment:

  1. Hello Carla,
    Your scamming days are coming to an end.
    It's just a matter of time before the authorities find you.
    You can run but you can't hide.
    In the end you have to ask yourself, was it really worth it?
    The life of a scammer?
    Carla, have you ever been in jail before?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to message me at koira06@yahoo.com.