Sweet Revenge of KOIRA

Thursday, June 7, 2012

THING CALLED LOVE ♥☺



                   Who would have known that it was going to be that random incident that would send me into the wildest rollercoaster ride of my life.




Hi, just wanna share something bout my lovelife. Geees! Was Sunday night and its my brother's birthday. I remember this guy asking my number (ooops! lakas loob nya kasama pa nya gf hahaha.) The first time I saw you, you fascinated me. Hahah after the party he texted me then it started. We were talking and talking until I realize Ooops he has a girlfriend!  We knew it from the beggining that it wouldnt be easy.What I mean is. Bawal! Bawal ako mahulog sa taong ito kase may gf na sha. "Where did the time go?" And how did it go so fast? He call me and text me everyday, and I can't stop my self fallin from him. Gaaaaaaaah! 


Then he ask me for date. That first date was enough to realize that we were for each other. We met everytime were both free. Was hard to meet because we both have our work. But everytime we saw each other I was more and more convinced about how much I liked him. And after all we start to dream together.

Certainly, we had so much things in common.All of a sudden, I think he was being really cold with me but I was wrong. I ask him na ihatid ako sa office para maksma ko sha, things that I could talk about infinite hours and even tough I don't want him to leave, I can't ask him to stay, because it will be really selfish, cause I know he is not having a good time here at all. But now we still loved eachother forever.


Renz!
I just wanted to say your the most special man I ever met and the most handsome guy I've ever seen dejoke hahaha ; I want to be with you for ever and more, and I will do anything to make you happy. You are what I've been looking for all my life, and I can say honestly that I love you. We were meant to be together one some twisted way, and I respect destiny. I will do anything as I said. You are all i want, you are the reason I am in this world. Fuck everything, I will be with you. The way might be unknown and hard, but i will give all. I love you. I love you more than anything in the world. Please forgive my mistakes, and give me the chance to be your world. I love you babe.

I want you to kiss me from the bottom of your heart and tell me that you will never leave me. That you will always fight for us. Because you believe in us. That we have something special that transcends any challenge that comes our way. I want you to be my fantasy.

I want you to be the man that sweeps me off my feet. I want you to be the man that I can trust to hold my hand, my heart, and my soul. The man I want to raise children with. I want to let our egos go and just fall into each other’s arms. I want to feel like you never want to let me go.

I want more than what you are willing to give.



PS. I am falling in love with you. It's ridiculous, I don't know you much at all, I don't know what it feels like to hold you or kiss you, but I want to. More than anything else in the world. I go to sleep thinking about you, I wake up thinking about you. I have to stop myself filling all the spaces in between with thoughts of you too, because it cripples me that you probably don't feel anything even nearly the same for me.



Sarrreh Berrycornibels Beybe ♥☺

H.O.P.E.Y.O.U.C.A.N.R.E.A.D.T.H.I.S.B.A.B.E.I.M.I.S.S.Y.O.U


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me at koira06@yahoo.com.