Sweet Revenge of KOIRA

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Oh Tuesday!


Hello fellas! So how's your Tuesday? Hahaha foe me it was a tiring day. Hmm, I go to home early because I really feel sleepy while working in the  office hahahaha Sucks! I was like sleep the whole trip went home., When I finally got home At 9am my eyes shut down, then I woke up at 7:30 pm hihi. I wasn't able to eat my lunch anyway Nyay! then I grab my dinner and after that I took a bath and dress up for like 1 hour hoho and after all the girlythingy, I was able to go to my boyfriend house because he's mad at me all day, I wasnt able to text him because of my fucking fone, hmm so I decided to buy a phone dis coming saturday! Anyhow, wer okay now and happily inloved Yay!.Then I go to the office and hir I am working! So this is my story. Cheers! Love yoooooo !  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me at koira06@yahoo.com.