Sweet Revenge of KOIRA

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Oh. It's my Birthday . THANKS TO MY DAD :)

Before the party Photoshoot. ( Bernard Mendoza my photographer ).  My Gown that night. Actually I used 3 gowns that day pero upload ko next tym. Haha :)

My Bouquet of flowers.

Bernard Mendoza my photogapher wants me to look to the beautiful Bouquet of flowers.
Oops! Am I looking chubby in this pic? haha. Yeees! Tumaba din ako chos! :)

Same pose again again and again. K is for KOIRA :)

Look at the back of my beautiful gown.


I feel very lucky and blessed.

Before the party. Its Me my Mom an Dad. I feel blessed and happy because of all the people behind this party lalo na sa mga friends and niece ko na nageffort magpractice ng cotillion ko for almost a month. I would like to say Thank you so much for making that day very memrable. Most especially to my loving parents. To my mom who is full suport preparing all the stuff, mapacatering, cake, my gowns, my emcee, my dj, my makeup artists basta lahat and most of all to My loving and caring Dad who is now in heaven who wants me to be the most beautiful young lady I just wanna Thank you DAD for all the laughs, love and memories. But most of all, your memory will live on through me; your baby girl. I promise I'll continue to try to make you proud of me. I love you Guys!
--------------------------------THANKS--------------------------------

You're thought about more often than you probably can guess, and thoughts of you just naturally bring smiles of happiness. Now, that it's your birthday, may each and every warm thought, bring a wish for all the best in life, and all your favorite things.


1 comment:

  1. Carla, your parents must be so proud...
    Living the life of a scammer.
    Just wanted to let you know you have been reported to the FBI
    as well as the fraud dept of Money gram. Both you and your supposed accountant.
    Sleep well Carla...
    Your day is coming....

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to message me at koira06@yahoo.com.