Sweet Revenge of KOIRA

Friday, June 8, 2012

Things changed but same feelings stay the same!


The first time we kissed after a year of being apart. It felt so comfortable and magnetic, like we needed to stay like that forever.
 

I want you to kiss me from the bottom of your heart and tell me that you will never leave me. That you will always fight for us. Because you believe in us. That we have something special that transcends any challenge that comes our way. I want you to be my fantasy.

Maybe, now, it’s time to move on. We don’t live in the same place anymore. You don’t even think about me when you think about the happiest times of your life. I know I’ll always love you, but maybe it’s time for me to learn how to love other people as well. I want to be with someone that has the confidence to tell me he loves me. You and I have never been in that place at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me at koira06@yahoo.com.