Sweet Revenge of KOIRA

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

GALERA ESCAPADE! AWESOME EXPERIENCE

                                               PUERTO GALERA ESCAPADE

On our short holidays to Puerto Galera with my co workers, I experienced great and fantastic days with laughter and joy as we were always having a laugh about everything we talked about. It was like having a laughter in the office as there was always something we laughed about. We rented one cottage in BANGERA INN. which were in back of the souvenir shops at the promenade Lots of bars, restaurants, souvenir shops and diving schools are there at the White beach offering their services.


White Beach is very beautiful especially the sunset and the water is Crystal clear and shimmering . At night time, the promenade is full of tourists and it is alive while in the morning it is so quiet.Discos, pubs and bars in tropical atmosphere are ready to give you an exciting and safe relaxation. Aside from dive sites, a vibrant nightlife is one of the principal attractions which I enjoyed more specially watching the firedance is really an AWESOME experience.


First night of our GALERA ESCAPADE. Yees!

Julie and I. Sorry we took this picture after namin magdinner. Hahahah Laki po ng tummy ko busog kase :(

Ren. Julie. Lyn and  I. After along walk sa beach. Hahaha. TODO POSE lang ako . Geez!

Hmm. LOVE This one!

Ren and I. See how beautiful the water though malabo yung kuha. Sorry.


At Manolo Shipping Lines. Off to White Beach.
Finally at Galera White Beach Resort with my co-officemate. Yipeee! I feel the summer heat.

Aldrian and I. The only guy na ksama namin ooops. the beki one pala rather HAHAH LoLs.


Lyn and I. Tsss! Sorry. Super malabo yung kuha. Umuulan that time pero uminit din agad. Hmm :)

Ren, dhian, lyn and I. BOW!

Why so Hot? Hahaha. Dhian what are you looking for? Oooops I'm not yet ready. bigla nalang kinuhanan yan tuloy but its sexy cool ryt? Hahaha Lol.

Looks funny. Urgggg. Awesome smiley Lyn :)

TODO POSE SA TAG-ARAW.Sorry wet hair :P

Dhian, Lyn, Julie and I. Playing Volleyball though walang marunung samin HAHAHA.

WhutthePOSE!

JUMPSHOT BABY! Hahaha Whut the hair?

Ren and I bow!

Ilovethis. Underwater pics. Hahah love the sexybody. Cheeer!

Looking the beauty of Galera at Minolo Shipping Lines.

While Cooking. Hahaha

First night with my girls.

Sexy me HAHAH Chos!
We all had a great time!! it's was a blast til we said goodbye to this beautiful resort. :)


2 comments:

  1. magshort na lang puede? ahahaha bumiboyfriend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha pwede naman po kaso ibili moko ng short hahaha dejoke. Gumegerlpren hahah :P

      Delete

Feel free to message me at koira06@yahoo.com.